When you type in “Gin Sharing Tray” into Google – Hogarth’s is the place you will see. That’s because we provide the best gin experiences in town and no matter where you are – you will definitely find a gin for you.
Spoilt for choice? We have the answer
Our fantastic gin sharing trays provide you with 5 glorious gins for you and your friends to enjoy so you can decide – what is your Perfect Serve. Whether your taste buds crave a fruity finish or a crisp classic – our sharing trays allow you to decide what gin is the one for you.
Our Fab Five
- First up we have the beautiful Brockman’sgin. This is one for all you fruity fanatics out there that love everything berrylicious. This aromatic and citrus gin, with an intensely smooth finish, creates an explosive tastes of blueberries and blackberries that will really wow your taste buds. In our sharing tray this gorgeous gin is served with Schweppes Ginger Ale, and a garnish of forest fruits.
- Next on our list is the ravishing Edinburgh Raspberry.This scrumptiously sweet gin based liqueur is one for those with a sweeter gin craving. With freshly-picked fruit macerated for over a month and infused into their classic gin – the result is an intensely fruity gin liqueur that delights from the very first sip. Our sharing tray pairs this beauty with Schweppes Lemonade and a garnish of ripe and juicy raspberries for maximum flavour.
- No Hogarth’s Gin Tray is complete without a crisp classic and this next one is embodies this mantra and more. Gordon’s Crisp Cucumber promises asubtly crisp, aromatic flavour of cucumber married with delicious Gordon’s London Dry. Gordon’s distinctively refreshing taste is created from the finest handpicked juniper berries and a selection of other botanicals. It’s the taste that’s made Gordon’s the world’s best-selling London Dry gin. We serve this classic gin with Schweppes Tonic and thinly sliced cucumber discs.
- Sipsmith London Dryis our forth and this promises not to disappoint. This is a quintessential expression of a classic, traditional London Dry Gin. Its bold, complex and aromatic finish is smooth enough for a Martini, but rich and balanced enough for the perfect for a G&T. Served with Fever-Tree Tonic and Lemon Wedges this is definitely one for classic G&T drinkers out there.
- Finally we have the king of classic gins. Tanqueray. A choice among celebrities, royalty and gin experts. This glorious gin is the staple of any sharing tray. It boasts a phenomenally fruity, spicy palate with big zesty, citrusy top notes which ultimately make this gin the perfect all-rounder. Perfectly paired with Fever-Tree Tonic and wedges of fresh, luscious lime this gin promises to be the gin that you will want again and again and again.
Priced around £30 (Location dependant) these sublime sharing trays are definitely one to encourage a reunion with family or friends. So whether it be on a Friday at 5pm or Sunday at Noon, Hogarth’s has something for you where you can experience the delights of gin that is best served shared.