With Halloween fast approaching, we have created a frightfully fantastic gin jelly recipe with a terrifying twist.
These Spooktacular sweets are a revamped version of our last Gordon’s Gin Jellies so are perfect for those of you out there on Slimming World. At just 2 syns per jelly – these treats are definitely one to try this Halloween.
Here at Hogarth’s gin is what we live for so we have chosen an upcoming tipple that is wowing the world in recent months. Malfy’s Con Arancia combines Blood Orange peel, juniper and 6 botanicals which leaves this beautifully tangy gin with a rich red colour perfect for our Halloween Gin Jelly recipe.
What you will need
Skull mould – we got ours from Amazon
1 sachet of jelly (we recommend Hartley’s Orange)
150 ml Malfy’s Con Arancia
How to make
- Make yourself a G&T
- Pour contents of 1 sachet into a jug/bowl
- Add ½ pint (285ml) of boiling water and stir until dissolved
- Drink some gin
- Add 150 ml of Malfy’s Con Arancia and 135ml of cold water, stir and add to your moulds
- Allow to cool and refrigerate to set – This process may take a few hours so we advise to sit back, relax, have a few gins and in approximately 3 hours you will have some gorgeous treats
- Remove from moulds and enjoy!
So from all of us in the Hogarth’s family…get creative and have a happy Halloween!